The concept of a World View Associate was established in 2005. The purpose of the Associate is to help World View accomplish its mission to create global schools and colleges, global administrators, global teachers, and global students in North Carolina. The Associate will fulfill this role by:
- Influencing colleagues individually in such a way that a more formal, overarching partnership with an entire school district, school, or college cannot.
- Prompting “grassroots” change in school districts and colleges working to globalize their courses and institutions.
What We Ask:
- Be advocates for global education within their school or college.
- Inform their colleagues about World View’s upcoming programs and the other services World View offers to educators.
- Encourage colleagues to take part in World View programs and services as an essential part of making the school more global.
- Work with administrators and, when applicable, World View’s partner liaison to register teams to attend World View’s fall Symposium and spring Seminars.
- Actively introduce global themes into their classes and encourage colleagues to do the same.
What We Offer:
To support the Associates in their role and show appreciation for their help, World View will:
- Designate a World View staff member to serve as the primary contact for Associates seeking assistance or information from World View or the University.
- Provide advance notice to the Associates about World View programs and new international services and opportunities available.
- Connect Associates to World View happenings via Global Insights, a bi-monthly e-newsletter for Associates.
To receive more information about becoming World View Associate, fill out the form below:
For more information, contact Assistant Program Manager Jasmin McCrory at 919/962-9264 or email@example.com.