These podcasts will feature conversations with UNC World View’s director Charle LaMonica and UNC faculty, K-12 and community college partners and expert presenters from a variety of global disciplines.
After each podcast is aired a series of resources will be available. These resources will be posted with the news article corresponding to each episode and linked to beneath the media player as well as on this page.
Episode 1: Empathy and Well-being During COVID-19
- Schooling at home: Resources for parents and students – UNC School of Education
- CDC Advice on Managing Stress
Episode 2: A Hidden Child of the Holocaust
- NC-Moldova K-12 Partnership Projects
- General Information about the NC-Moldova Partnership
- News & Events
Episode 5: COVID-19 and Education in Denmark
- Gammel Hellerup Gymnasium website
- About UNESCO-associated schools
- Overview of K-12 Education in Denmark
Episode 6: Immersion Abroad Costa Rica